Enterprising Partners is the second support offer from Wosskow Brown Foundation offering the business, public, charity and social enterprise sector the opportunity to meet, connect, and develop mutually beneficial relationships via targeted networking events launching in 2016 and funded via Big Lottery Fund.
Enterprising Partners will build on the existing good practice developed within the WB100 programme and bridge the gap between sectors, providing all involved an opportunity to share skills, knowledge, and expertise. Enterprising Partners will do this by linking socially responsible entrepreneurs, business owners, and professionals in the Yorkshire region with charities, social enterprises, and community groups needing assistance.
In 2016 Enterprising Partners will be hosting SIX Networking events in:
SHEFFIELD - BARNSLEY - ROTHERHAM - DONCASTER - DERBYSHIRE
Each of these events will provide attendees with the opportunity to meet, connect, and collaborate in a relaxed and friendly setting, and also offer access to useful information and Top Tips from industry specialists at our ‘hot topic’ desks. We will also have a network of volunteer ‘Ambassadors’ there to help and assist any attendees at the event and encourage a positive networking environment.
Watch the recap from our Sheffield event
Watch the recap from our Barnsley event
Our next EP Event will be held in North Derbyshire. Date and venue to be announced!
What can Enterprising Partners do for you?
• Develop positive CSR relationships with charities and social enterprises
• Help with staff motivation, health and wellbeing, professional development, and retention
• Help develop mutually beneficial relationships and potential to increase market reach
Charity and Social Enterprise Sector
• Access to a wealth of specialist knowledge, skills and support from the business sector
• Develop positive and beneficial relationships with the business sector
• Help you to develop a more robust and sustainable organisation and sector
• Work with and benefit from the best of the business and third sector
• Play an integral part in a programme that will deliver both social and financial outputs, and outcomes
• Working collaboratively to support the local communities
How can you get involved?
By filling out the contact form below and letting us know whether you are a charity, social enterprise, public sector agency, or business we can ensure that you are registered to receive our Enterprising Partner updates and informed of the dates of our Networking Events in 2016.
“Enterprising Partners sits squarely within the Civil Society Agenda, and at a time when third sector organisations need to be more innovative, enterprising and work more collaboratively across sectors Enterprising Partners will provide the vehicle to help achieve this. Not only will this programme benefit a diverse range of charities, voluntary groups, social enterprises, and social entrepreneurs across Yorkshire, but it will also provide significant opportunities for those businesses involved to benefit from the skills and talents of third sector organisations, thus providing an additional offer of continuing professional development for private sector staff, and an added opportunity for WBF to support corporate social responsibility agendas within the business community.”
- Jim Lawson, Programme Director, Wosskow Brown Foundation